双语阅读 | 满满的负能量流行语——玻璃心的可千万别点进来!

英语学习-实用表达

双语阅读 | 满满的负能量流行语——玻璃心的可千万别点进来!

在这个看脸的世界,有钱就是任性,没钱就得拼命,不学好英语还怎么拉仇恨?小编为绝望的你整理了各种负能量系列流行语,收好不谢!

看脸的世界

►看脸的世界

a world obsessed with appearance and vanity

►颜控 face obsessed

►外貌党 face-judgers

►外貌协会 appearance club (a club consisting of face-judgers)

►颜饭 a fan of face (fans of pop stars who care little for their work or artistic merit)

▌我对这个看脸的世界绝望了!

I can’t see any hope in such a face-judging world!

▌我是个外貌党,找男友的唯一标准就是长得帅。

Since I am a face-judger, the only standard for my future boyfriend is a handsome look.

▌只有长得好看的人才有青春, 像我们这种人就只有上学。

Only good-looking people really experienced youth, all we had was going to school.

有钱任性

▌有钱就是任性!

Rich people can always follow their own way.

▌我喝酸奶只舔盖儿,别问我为什么,有钱就是任性!

I just lick the lid of the container but throw away the rest when having yogurt. Don’t ask me why, I am rich and willful.

▌长得好看就是任性!

Good-looking people are self-willed.

▌学霸就是任性!

Top students are so willful.

▌大家都很任性(by全国政协发言人吕新华)。

We are all very willful.

▌有权不可任性(by 李克强总理)。

Power should not lead to capriciousness.

拉仇恨

►拉仇恨 attracting hatred

►晒美食 food posts

►秀恩爱 public displays of affection

►报复社会 taking revenge on society

▌深夜报社,晒烤羊肉串儿了!

Showing delicious lamb barbecue late at night to take revenge on society!

▌你拉得一手好仇恨。

You are so good at attracting hatred.

▌你这是赤裸裸地拉仇恨!

You are plainly and simply attracting hatred!

好啦大家周末愉快,没事在朋友圈多拉拉仇恨啊

英领教育  微信公众号ID: yinglingjiaoyu

(本文转自中国日报网双语新闻,原文编辑祝兴媛)

发表评论

暂无评论